Monday 8 February 2016

***Recommended Weekend Read*** GirlsQuad by J.A Heron

Red's  Recommended  Reads brings you

GirlsQuad

by J A Heron






The Blurb

✫✫✫✫✫✫

They say, ‘opposites attract’.
Some would disagree, but these four women couldn’t be more different if they tried.
These best friends have different lives, different aspirations and different outlooks on life and the way it should be.
However, they do share a few common denominators – they all work together. Every day, they earn their living by working in a hair and beauty salon, where fun is the top style of the day.
They also live in the same little village; quiet, peaceful and where not a lot happens.
They’re all feisty and love each other fiercely.

Clarissa

This lady is sweet, kind and extremely loving. At thirty-nine years old, she is still looking for love and hopes to find the love of her life and have children before it’s too late. She’s the salon owner, a business woman and everyone adores her.

Brenda

A feisty and fun loving forty-three year old. The oldest of the group is married to her soul mate and has three children. She’s not one for mincing her words or holding back on her opinions.

Carla

At twenty-seven, this lady is known as the serial man-eater. Her lifestyle frustrates the rest of the group, but they love her even though she spends her weekends with a different man in her bed. She believes in sex without strings or commitment.

Davina

The baby of the group. This nineteen year old is a little ditzy, crazy and loves easily. She has a way of making the rest of the group laugh without even trying. Her comments and attitude towards life is innocent and admirable.

Follow these ladies through a journey that’s packed with fun, happiness and heartache. This story will leave you smiling, feeling happy and grateful for the life you have. GirlsQuad is coming for you, and you will be able to relate to at least one of these characters, if not all of them. Everyone has a friend like Clarissa, Brenda, Carla or Davina.

What is the most important thing in life? The answer is friendship.






BUY LINKS:







About J A Heron




                              
My name is Jane and I write under the name of J A Heron.


I live in a small town called Burton on Trent, Staffordshire in the middle of England. This lovely little town is famous for making beer, and I have called it home since I was born.



I have a daughter called Shelby and although I was a young mother, I couldn't be more proud of the the beautiful young lady I have raised, I was eighteen years old when she came into my life, and I love her more than anything in the world.



I am quite a positive person, and with some of the hardships I have encountered over the years has made me a stronger person. I lost my mum to cancer eight years ago, and although I lost my best friend that day I believe in my heart that she would be proud of me.



I started writing because of my love for books, but also, because of my disability. I was a bit of a medical miracle you see, I survived, when I really shouldn't have. And whilst my illness left me with some lasting effects, it also left me with a new outlook, determination and confidence that I could do it, so I did!

I have loved reading for a number of years now, and my only regret is that I wish I had read more as a youngster. I believe it is very important to teach children the love of books from an early age, the earlier the better in my opinion.


I am in a relationship with a wonderful man called Ian. He is very supportive of my writing and calls me 'his clever girl', for some reason this always makes me blush. Ian and my daughter know when to give me some space to write, they know that I can become quite tetchy when in the zone. But they also know that I need an endless supply of coffee, and maybe some chocolate thrown into the mix.



I believe in my work, I believe in my stories, and I hope you do too...trust me, there's a lot more to come!

Jane xoxo
Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment