Tuesday 19 April 2016

Review for Six Of Hearts by L.H Cosway: ★★★★★


Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1)Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

Absolutely....wow!!
Oh Jay Fields
Ladies heed my advice!
Prepare to lose your heart and soul to this illusionist!

This book stole my breath away. Even now I am still struggling to find the right words to describe just how fantastic this book is!

L.H Cosway is a new author to me but now I am left wondering, where the hell she has been hiding! She is an absolutely amazing writer!

Six Of Hearts is a well written epic journey to finding love with a good dose of revenge thrown in along the way! The authors fantastic writing skills captivate you from the very first page, right up until the end.

I loved it but unfortunately I can only give 5 stars!
Amazing!!







Blurb

Step right up and meet Jay Fields: Illusionist. Mentalist. Trickster.


I think in triangles. You think in straight lines.

I show you a table and make you believe it’s a chair.

Smoke and mirrors, sleight of hand, misdirection. I trick and deceive.

But most of all, I put on a good show.

The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn't. Bear with me. It’s all a part of the plan.

Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her.
I want it for all six of us.

She doesn't remember me, but she’s the reason for everything. She’ll be my prize at the end of all this–if I can hold onto my willpower, that is. Maybe I’ll slip up a little, have a taste, just a small one.

So go ahead and pick a card. Come inside and see the show. Look at my hands, look so closely that you can’t see what’s happening while you’re so focused on looking. I’ll be destroying your world from right here in the spotlight.

You’ll never see me coming until it’s too late.

I've only got one heart, and after I've pulled off my grand deception I’ll hand it right to her.

So, sit back, relax, and let my girl tell you our story. You’re in for one hell of a ride.



Buy it now
Amazon UK | Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment