Tuesday 23 May 2017

***Book Tour*** Emilia by Lisa Cardiff


Title: Emilia: Part One
Series: Trassato Crime #3
Author: Lisa Cardiff
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 16, 2017
Publisher: Limitless Publishing


Freedom and a meaningful life away from the violence of the Trassato Crime Family is all I ever wanted…


But what I want doesn’t matter now that I’m caught in a tug of war between two men in the dangerous world of organized crime.

Marcello Masciantonio is the man my father expects me to marry. He wants me because I’m the daughter of Dominick Trassato, New York’s most powerful crime boss. He says he’s my future, and I want to hate him, but I can’t deny the spark that burns between us. 

Salvatore D’Amico is perfect. He supports me. He understands me. He’s willing to betray my father and give up his family to have me. He doesn’t care about the power that comes with being part of my family. He wants me for me. 

My choice is simple, right? 

Wrong. 

Everyone has an agenda, including Salvatore and Marcello, and just when I think I have everything figured out, I realize I don’t know a damn thing. 

Truths are lies. Freedom is lonely. But worst of all…

My love triangle is actually a hate triangle.








The Romantic Angel Blog - “What a toe curling and wild ride this book was. Omg.”
Amazon Review - “Lisa has given us Another 5 Star Story with her continuation of the Trassato crime family.”
Amazon Review - “Emilia's story will intrigue you, excite you…..”






After spending years practicing law and running a real estate development company with her husband, Lisa decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and she must confess that inventing characters is so much more fun than writing contracts and legal briefs. A native of Colorado, she lives with her husband and three children in Denver.






HOSTED BY:




No comments:

Post a Comment