Friday 19 May 2017

***New Release*** Gambling For The Virgin by Dark Angel



Title: Gambling For The Virgin 
Author: Dark Angel 
Genre: Dark Romance 





Her body’s for sale. But I want her soul…
She wants to sell her body to me for cash. Says I’m the only one with enough power and money to help her. And how can I resist saying yes? With my wealth, I can buy any fucking thing I want.
And God, the things I want to do that body...
I can’t tell you out here how I’m going to squeeze that heart-shaped ass and run my cock between her cheeks as we look out the window at the city I own.
Or how I’m gonna shoot her into orbit five or six times as a warm up before I fuck her so good that she can’t walk the next day.
But I will tell you this…
She’ll be coming back for more.
Because she wants it. She says she doesn’t. But I know she does.
When she’s around me, she can’t control herself.
Put her on a chair next to me, and I can smell her because she’s puddling up.
It drives me fucking wild.
But I want…more.
It’s not enough to just have own her body.
No, I want something more. Something that she can’t sell. Something that she has to give.
I want her heart.
All of her. Everything. Every damn word, deed, and thought.
Till death do us part…










Dark Angel is actually two dirty angels who got together to write some filthy words. 

Lana Angel, who writes under the Naughty Angel umbrella, writes dark romance under her own pen name as well as Dark Angel. 

Alexis Angel, writes erotic contemporary romance under a variety of names - she's forgotten them all at this point.

They both write under Naughty Angel publishing and wanted to create a pen name to provide exclusive content with much more mature themes than the happy go lucky hot stuff found under the other pen names!

To receive a free dose of filth from the archives, sign up for the Naughty Angel newsletter at
http://eepurl.com/cO1k7D




No comments:

Post a Comment