Tuesday 10 May 2016

Review for Red (Black #2) by T.L. Smith: ★★★★★

RedRed by T.L. Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers

Red is the continuation book one, Black and picks up after that zinger of a cliffhanger at the end of book one.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book to find out what the author had in store for these characters, we had all come to love.

What can I say?

T.L. Smith has gone and done it again. She took my breath away this highly charged, emotional roller coaster of a book. My heart was in my mouth before I had even turned the first page and wow! Once I had turned that first page, I was hooked and kept captivated until the very last word.

The story was well written and flowed nicely throughout. It truly is writing at it's best.

I gave it 5 massive stars.


Blurb
A wound to the heart, a hole so deep.
Can it be fixed?
Or simply replaced?
People lie. Those closest to me, tell the most lies.
Do they not know who I am? What I’m capable of?
Sometimes I wonder if they do. Because when I unravel their lies, they will be delivered to the hell I once visited. And it won’t be pleasant.

Buy It Now:
Amazon UK | Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment