Tuesday 14 June 2016

Review for Fear Me by B.B. Reid: ★★★★★

Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)Fear Me by B.B. Reid

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

My actual rating is 5 stars.

B.B. Reid is a new author to be, so I wasn't sure what to expect from Fear Me.

This is one of those books you know is seriously messed up but you just can not put it down. It was so good!!!

I aren't exactly sure how I have never come across this series before but I have definitely been missing out because Holy Hell it's amazing!!!

This is one of those books that will most definitely take you on am emotional roller coaster of a ride. You will laugh, cry and you will be angry but most of all you will be left wanton.

Be prepared to meet Keiran Masters. You will never be the same again.

Blurb
I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming.

I believe in fear.

He taught me how to be afraid.

We first met on a playground on a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wouldn’t be the last. For ten years, he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away, and yet I was still afraid.

Now he's back and wants more than just my tears. You see...he thinks I sent him away so now he wants revenge...and he knows just how to get it.

PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS. This book is a new adult and contains rough elements such as harsh language, mild violence, strong sexual content, alpha male, antihero, blackmail, and dubious consent.

Fear Me, in all, contains sensitive themes many people aren’t able to swallow.
 


But it now
AMAZON UK | AMAZON US

No comments:

Post a Comment