Wednesday 23 May 2018

***New Release*** Midlife Crisis by L.B. Dunbar


☆¸.•*¨*★☆★ NEW RELEASE! NOW LIVE! ★☆★¸.•*¨*☆



A sexy silver fox might be the perfect solution to a midlife crisis.



Midlife Crisis

Another romance for the over 40

L.B. Dunbar

Romantic Comedy









Cover Design: Shanoff Designs

Cover Model: Tom Ernsting



Midge Everette.

I'm forty-one today.

It's my birthday,

And I'm crying over burnt toast.

That's not some euphemism.

Literally, I'm sobbing over stupid bread,

so I call a crisis center.

I just need someone to talk to about life.

Only I recognize the smoky voice of the man on the line.

In the name of all things, don't let it be...

Hank Paige.

As a former rock star,

I once had it all.

Fame. Fortune. Females.

Except for the one thing I wanted most.

Now, I fix cars and restore other people's dreams.

I just want to be somebody's someone.

And there's a certain woman with captivating eyes,

I want to fulfill my dreams.

For the love of all things, please let it be her...

In the midst of questioning everything,

could love be the resolution to a midlife crisis?

+ o +

If you loved Tommy Carrigan in After Care meet his best friend and former drummer, Hank, as he discovers romance in his forties.

Book 2 of the silver fox, former rock stars can be read as a standalone.



Connect with L.B. Dunbar

www.lbdunbar.com


Stalk Me More: Instagram @lbdunbarwrites






AND more things here...

Hang with us: Loving L.B. (reader group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/LovingLB/





No comments:

Post a Comment