Monday 10 September 2018

***New Release*** Touchdown by Alexa Summers




Blurb:
It all started with a towel drop...

"...that’s one of the reasons I became a sports reporter—so I could run into the men’s locker rooms and see them walk around in the buff. I’m not kidding. I accidentally walked into the boys’ locker room in my freshman year in high school to see all the seniors naked. It was a defining moment in my life. It was then I decided what I’d do for a living. My calling." 

Lexi Driver is ESAN's top sportscaster, but when she makes the mistake of humiliating quarterback Brett Brock on national television, Brett Brock demands an apology. Lexi would apologize...if she could find something to feel sorry about.



                               ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸˆPurchase๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Amazon US | Amazon UK ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ





Bio:
Alexa Summers (also known as AJ Phoenix for her Historical Erotica) is the author of the best selling historical erotica series Maid for Majesty and lives on the shores of the Great Lakes in Canada. Her writing is not inspired by real-life events. If such events did ever happen to her, her books would never have been written.




No comments:

Post a Comment